AWB – Anatomic War Belt
Anatomic double layered war belt with Cobra type buckle
Load carrying system
- Anatomic construction copies the shape of human hips
- Double layered: inner and outer belt
- Strap along the outer belt maintains even pressure
- Cobra type buckle used for climbing harnesses
- Laser cut MOLLE
- Simple inner belt
- Outer belt connects to the inner belt via Velcro
- Polyethylene insert keeps the outer belt stiff yet flexible
- Low profile
- Weight: 250 g
- Dimensions: S – XXL
- Material: Cordura, CorPlus laminate, Polyethylene
Use of MOLLE
- A.Vertically behind main strength strap.
- B. Vertical through the loops of the outer belt.
- C.VHorizontally behind the loops of the outer belt.