Backpack Roklan 20
Product code: 1-BP-106-mc
- Main compartment is accessible by a zipper running alongside the backpack, thus creating a front flap which can be fully opened. This solution allows for great orientation in stored material.
Load carrying system
- Internal back support (sold separately). Without it, Roklan can be stored as a go-bag inside larger backpacks. For stand alone use and longer distances, the back support is recommended.
- Anatomical shoulder straps with elastic loops for hydration, cables, etc.
- Possibility of attaching hip-belt.
- 3D mesh on the back.
- Chest strap
- Front panel – wide mesh pocket with Velcro closure.
- Left side- one long mesh pocket accessible form the top.
- Right side – two mesh pockets with side zippers.
- Back panel has sewn Velcro for attachment of inner pouches.
- Detachable straps for securing and compression of bulky cargo.
- Separator for hydration bladder, design to fit Source WXP 3l / WLPS 3l. Port for hydration between shoulders.
- Separator for internal back support.
- Top zipper pocket
- Laser cut MOLLE webbing covers almost the entire backpack for mounting additional pouches according to user needs.
- Dedicated space for rain cover on the bottom.